ZOEVA is an innovative and successful German cosmetics company, well known for its love and passion for colour cosmetics and makeup brushes. With a drive for outstanding quality, timeless design and the philosophy to strengthen the individual beauty and the self-esteem of every woman, ZOEVA constantly expands to new international markets. Founded in 2008 in Frankfurt-on-Main, Germany, the company distributes ZOEVA makeup and tools to more than 80 countries.
Join our team as:
Join our team as:
COMMERCIAL MANAGER - DOUGLAS (F/M)
This exciting new position has been created to work together with our retail partner, Douglas GmbH, to ensure maximum retail sales, visibility and brand identity within their stores across Europe.
Douglas GmbH is a German perfume and cosmetics retailer based in Düsseldorf with more than 1,900 stores/outlets in 19 European countries. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a collaborative relationship with their Buyers, Category Managers, Social Media, Merchandising and Marketing teams to align our strategies and promote ZOEVA products in a competitive and professional manner.
This position reports to the Commercial Director, is based in ZOEVA’s offices in Victoria, London SW1, with regular business travel across Europe.
- Develop professional and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders to achieve retail sales targets.
- Work with the Commercial Director to forecast retail and net sales, basic replenishment needs and new product placement.
- Closely cooperate with Brand Communications, Product Development and Warehouse to ensure the correct stockholding levels and SKUs are available instore.
- Manage day to day operations with Douglas GmbH with prompt follow up.
- To present the seasonal marketing calendar to Douglas GmbH and collaborate to ensure a timely launch with maximum impact instore.
- Work with Visual Merchandising to enhance the image of Zoeva instore and ensure guidelines are followed to promote a consistent global image of Zoeva.
- Collaborate with Douglas GmbH to develop key doors and drive sales.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Assist Commercial Director with annual Strategy Meetings with Douglas GmbH
- Manage team to achieve results
- Substantial field sales management experience within beauty/cosmetics
- Key account management expertise
- Excellent influencing and communications skills
- Strong track record of achievement of sales results within retail
- Multi-site people management and motivation skills
- Commercial, numerate, analytical with proficient Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrates professional presentation skills
- Competent knowledge of visual merchandising standards, POS activities and sales strategies
- Flexibility to travel/overnight stays away
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Fast, flexible approach whilst maintaining accuracy and detail
- Fluent business language in English and German is essential for this role
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment with a passion for design and high quality products
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture
- A positive working climate in a young and dynamic team
- Room for ideas and development opportunities
- Adequate remuneration, permanent employment
- Business related training and further education opportunities