Join our team as:
Commercial Manager - Europe (Central London) (F/M)BASED: CENTRAL LONDON
This exciting new position is responsible for working together with our retail partner, Sephora, to ensure maximum retail sales, visibility and brand identity within their stores across Europe.
Sephora is a Paris–based French multi-national chain of personal care and beauty stores founded in Limoges in 1969. Featuring nearly 300 brands, along with its own private label, Sephora offers beauty products including cosmetics, skincare, body, fragrance, nail colourr, beauty tools, and haircare.
This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a collaborative relationship with their Buyers, Category Managers, Social Media, Merchandising and Marketing teams to align our strategies and promote ZOEVA products in a competitive and professional manner.
This position reports to the Retail Commercial Director for EME/SEA, is based in the ZOEVA offices in Victoria, London SW1, with regular business travel across Europe.
- Develop professional and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders to exceed retail sales targets.
- Work with the Retail Commercial Director to forecast retail and net sales, basic replenishment needs and new product placement.
- Closely co-operate with Brand Communications, Product Development and the Warehouse to ensure the correct stockholding levels and SKUs are available instore.
- Collaborate with Sephora to manage day to day operations with prompt follow up.
- To present the seasonal marketing calendar to Sephora and collaborate to ensure a timely launch with maximum impact instore.
- Work with Visual Merchandising to enhance the image of ZOEVA instore and ensure guidelines are followed to promote a consistent global image for ZOEVA.
- Collaborate with Sephora to develop ZOEVA business in key doors and drive sales.
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Assist the Retail Commercial Director with annual Strategy Meetings with Sephora
- Manage team to achieve results
- Substantial field sales management experience within beauty/cosmetics
- Key account management expertise
- Excellent influencing and communications skills
- Strong track record of achievement of sales results within retail
- Multi-site people management and motivation skills
- Commercial, numerate, analytical with proficient Excel and Powerpoint
- Demonstrates professional presentation skills
- Competent knowledge of visual merchandising standards, POS activities and sales strategies
- Flexibility to travel/overnight stays away
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Fast, flexible approach whilst maintaining accuracy and detail
- Fluent business language in English. French would be a benefit for this role