ZOEVA is an innovative and successful German cosmetics company, well known for its love and passion for color cosmetics and makeup brushes. With a drive for outstanding quality, timeless design and the philosophy to strengthen the individual beauty and the self-esteem of every woman, ZOEVA constantly expands to new international markets. Founded in 2008 in Frankfurt-on-Main, Germany, the company distributes ZOEVA makeup and tools to more than 80 countries.
Join our team as:
Join our team as:
E-Commerce Coordinator (F/M)
RESPONSIBILITIESReporting to the E-Commerce Manager and based in ZOEVA’s Central London office this role is responsible for supporting the E-Commerce Managers by owning website updates globally, global marketing activities and reporting of sales and KPIs. This includes:
- Management of the Website content refreshes and technical releases
- Product catalogue and stock management – out of stocks etc
- Daily/weekly/monthly ecom sales reporting
- Report on sales trends/sell through/marketing results and key site metrics. Share learnings with the wider team
- Ongoing competitor and market analysis
- Working with agencies (PPC/Technical/Creative).
- Analytical and reporting skills
- Experience with Google analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Project management and problem solving
- Experience sing Shopify an advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment with a passion for design and high quality products
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture
- A positive working climate in a young and dynamic team
- Room for ideas and development opportunities
- Adequate remuneration, permanent employment
- Business related training and further education opportunities