ZOEVA is an innovative and successful German cosmetics company, well known for its love and passion for colour cosmetics and makeup brushes. With a drive for outstanding quality, timeless design and the philosophy to strengthen the individual beauty and the self-esteem of every woman, ZOEVA constantly expands to new international markets. Founded in 2008 in Frankfurt-on-Main, Germany, the company distributes ZOEVA makeup and tools to more than 80 countries.
Join our team as:
Join our team as:
Finance Director (F/M)
The Finance Director reports to the Chief Finance Officer and works as part of the Management Team. The position is based in ZOEVA offices in Victoria, London SW1, with a Finance & Accounting team in Frankfurt. Travel to/from Frankfurt is anticipated on a monthly basis.
The key objective of the Finance Director role is to advise the CFO on the overall financial performance of Zoeva whilst ensuring proactive management to ensure best return on investment and high profitability of the company.
This includes the management of the financial function of the company in accordance with the strategies and goal set by the Founder and CFO and in line with accounting legislation in Germany, UK and USA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all financial matters including budgets, accounting financial compliance, company rating, investor and financial institution relations, and statistical data. Above all this person will work closely with the Management to ensure a professional, profitable, commercially viable approach is taken throughout business activities.
- Chartered, ACA or CIMA Qualified Accountant.
- Substantial experience as Head of Finance or above
- Strong commercial expertise/knowledge within a retail environment – both in bricks and clicks
- Multi-currency financial accounting/reporting
- Excellent track record in supporting the business growth though financial guidance
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Fast, flexible approach whilst maintaining accuracy and detail
- Financial systems implementation expertise
- Impressive analytical skills
- Effective communication and influencing skills
- A team player at all levels
- German language is an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment with a passion for design and high quality products
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture
- A positive working climate in a young and dynamic team
- Room for ideas and development opportunities
- Adequate remuneration, permanent employment
- Business related training and further education opportunities