Join our team as:
Marketing & Communications Director (F/M)
This is an exciting and inspiring marketing opportunity to lead the brand marketing and communications functions in a growth beauty brand with a heart. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is motivated by driving results and motivating people internally and externally. The shortlisted candidates will think creatively and strategically, and have a deep understanding of content marketing, social media, and how to engage customers in stories. The ideal candidate has worked with Founder/CEOs in the past and understands what it means to be on a mission.
ABOUT THE BRAND
ZOEVA is a global beauty brand founded by Zoe Boikou. ZOEVA empowers the modern woman to celebrate her individuality and express her own brand of classic feminine beauty. We delight in creating luxe products and offering them at an accessible price. Our commitment to amazing products is matched by our passion for helping women in need. We exist to support women and help them discover their unique individual beauty and strength.
- Overall responsibility for the development and optimization of the Marketing and Communications Department.
- Creation and successful implementation of the overall ZOEVA 360degree Marketing and Communications strategy.
- Creation of the Content and Editorial strategies: Ensures all business narratives and messages are reflective and best support the content and editorial strategies.
- Topic generation and the creation of daily experiences for the consumers and other audiences, maximising use of latest technology, particularly social media, and awareness of current affairs.
- To manage editorial, design and production of all global content.
- To manage the PR and Communications Manager to create the external communications strategy and PR and Events plans for ZOEVA and ensure these are efficiently, timely and successfully executed.
- Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Content Creation
- Social Media Content Management
- Ecommerce Partnership
- Team Management/ Communication/ Liaison
- Degree level education – Marketing related
- Core Marketing Management background – ideally beauty/retail
- Expert in content strategy, social media and social platforms.
- Established relationships with digital community, press, agencies and influencers
- Ability to understand brand voice, social selling, content management platforms.
- Clear understanding of digital analytics.
- Substantial relevant creative content experience, ideally within beauty/fashion and ecommerce.
- Creative thinker and writer.
- Evidence of results driven approach.
- Proven effective people management and development skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with evidence of established strong professional and influential relationships.
- Agile and positive approach to fast moving, changing environments within the digital and content arena.
- Technological savvy and aware of best social media practices and the navigation of key social media platforms.
- Entrepreneurial, hands on and a team worker.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An environment with a passion for design and high quality products
- Flat hierarchies and an open communication culture
- A positive working climate in a young and dynamic team
- Room for ideas and development opportunities
- Adequate remuneration, permanent employment
- Business related training and further education opportunities