Join our team as:
Visual Merchandising Coordinator (Central London) (F/M)Based: Central London
Three Months Fixed Term Contract
ZOEVA wish to appoint a temporary Visual Merchandising Co-ordinator to assist in creating merchandise displays that inspire customer interest and increase sales. This position will provide support to the Visual Merchandising Director and Manager who design, arrange the build, installation and merchandising of the ZOEVA in-store fixtures/counters on a global basis.
This position is based in the ZOEVA London office in Victoria SW1 and reports to the Global Visual Merchandising Director.
- General administrative duties
- Preparation of invitations to tender
- The tracking of all projects to ensure timelines are achieved
- Liaison with the ZOEVA field sales management and our retail partners.
- Constant communication with the suppliers to ensure accuracy in builds/delivery/installation
- Providing support in the timely execution of site plans.
- Creating planograms for counter installations
- Tracking costs against budgets
- Preparation of visual merchandising guidelines
- Occasional site visits
- Track record in administrative tasks with good organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Experience using all Microsoft packages
- Creative and commercially minded
- Expertise in basic project management/tracking
- Candidates should be able to influence/negotiate to achieve results
- Energetic, highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence
- A team player at all levels