We appreciate your visit to our careers page and your interest in our company. The privacy and protection of your data is important to ZOEVA GmbH ("ZOEVA"). An adequate level of data protection is a prerequisite for the proper handling of personal data. This basic understanding shapes the data processing by ZOEVA. ZOEVA has therefore implemented technical and organizational measures in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection for all interactions with you. The collection processing, storage and disclosure of certain personal data is necessary for the operation of the ZOEVA careers page and the entire online application process. Otherwise we cannot accept and process your online applications. In order to guarantee the greatest possible transparency, below we will adequately describe the use of your data by ZOEVA within the context of the use of the careers page and the online application.
Subject matter of the statement
ZOEVA is happy to receive your online application. For this purpose ZOEVA operates a careers page at https://careers.zoevacosmetics.com/ with listings of current vacant positions, the ability to apply for these positions directly online, and the ability to submit an unsolicited application. Applying online is carried out in a completely easy way by filling out the provided data entry screen and uploading your covering letter, CV and attachments.
The subject matter of this statement is therefore the processing of personal data for the purpose of the online application process via the ZOEVA careers page.
The data controller within the framework of the ZOEVA careers page is:
60437 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 (0) 69 506843 - 000
Online application via the careers page
The ZOEVA careers page offers you the ability to submit an application to ZOEVA both in reaction to a vacant position listing as well as unsolicited.
Applying online is carried out according to the following procedure: Once you have accessed the application page, enter the various pieces of requested information in the fields of the data entry screen provided for them. This primarily involves information about you personally, your education and training, and your career aspiration. You can already upload your CV beforehand using the "CV-UPLOAD" button. Our practical input help will then take your master data from the CV and transfer the pieces of data into the fields provided for them in the formula in order to reduce the amount of effort required by you to enter the information. You can then upload your covering letter and your CV as well as your references and a photo. Finally, you can submit your application to us by clicking the "SEND" button.
Processing of data, categories of data processed and legal basis
If you make use of the ZOEVA careers page to apply for a position then various personal data will be collected. ZOEVA gives you an overview of the individual pieces of data processed as well as the legal bases for the processing of the data below.
The following data is normally collected within the framework of the online application process:
1. Required information
- First name and surname
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Earliest starting date
- Desired salary
- Covering letter / complete file
2. Voluntary information
- Birth date
- School graduation
- Vocational training or education
- Professional experience
- Current or last job position
- How did you find us?
- (Work) references
Within the framework of the application process, you may also provide further individual information to ZOEVA, e.g. by phone or in person. These personal data will likewise be processed by ZOEVA.
4. Applicant database / Talent pool
We are happy to store your data specified in points 1 to 3 in our talent pool for future job openings. We will write to you individually for this.
If we should require further data from you then we will contact you individually.
The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(b), (c), and (f) and Article 88 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as on the basis of national regulations, particularly Section 26 of the new Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG-new).
The processing of personal data is carried out for the following purposes:
Purpose of the processing
- for the carrying out of measures at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract, in particular for the carrying out of the application process;
- for deciding about the establishment of an employment relationship;
- for communication in connection with the two points above;
- for compliance with legal obligations which necessitate the processing of your personal data.
If the processing of your data is carried out in order to protect the justified interests of ZOEVA or third parties then this primarily involves the interest in an orderly, transparent, and constructive application and decision-making process with the involvement of all parties involved.
ZOEVA processes your data only within the necessary scope. If the collected personal data is no longer required for the specified purpose then ZOEVA will erase or otherwise destroy it.
The duration of the processing and storage differs depending on the progress of your application:
- Accepted applications are processed further for the purposes of establishing and carrying out the employment relationship;
- Rejected applications are essentially only processed and stored for the legally prescribed period, subject to your consent. This follows from the requirement to be able to process claims in the event these are asserted. The respective limitation rule is decisive for this;
- If we cannot currently offer you any position then we will be happy to add you to our talent pool. However, we will not do this without your consent. We will write to you individually for this.
ZOEVA makes use of the services of an external provider to be able to offer you optimal service within the context of your online application. ZOEVA works closely with its partner company rexx systems GmbH for this. ZOEVA places great value on the careful selection of trustworthy partner companies. ZOEVA transfers your personal information to this partner company in order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you. The partner company works within the framework of a commissioned data processing relationship. ZOEVA places the partner company under an obligation to comply with adequate security and data protection standards.
The types of cookies we use and their functions are shown below in an overview:
1. Necessary cookies:
- The use of these cookies is imperative to ensure correct functioning of the DERMINGO Website.
- Using these cookies, we can understand how visitors to our Website use our pages especially which areas they visit and how much time they spend at respective pages. We also register error messages via these cookies and can thus improve our Website.
- Third party cookies originate from providers other than the operator of the Website. We cooperate with rexx systems GmbH, Süderstrasse 75-79, 20097 Hamburg (session cookies). We also use the Matomo analysis tool (www.matomo.org); this is a service by InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand.
Rights of the customerYou have the right to request the erasure, correction or restriction of the processing of your data. Furthermore, you have the right to receive detailed information about the processing, storage, and use of your respective personal data (access).
Notwithstanding the provisions above, you have the right to contact the competent supervisory authority with a complaint and to submit claims for any violations of the relevant provisions of data protection law.
ZOEVA's Data Protection Officer is Nils Gustke. You can contact the Data Protection Officer with questions about the processing of your personal data at any time. Contact information:
Data Protection Officer
- Name: Nils Gustke
- Telephone number: +49 561 78968-93
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org